If your native language is not English, practicing PTE at APEUni is essential. You can practice PTE with AI scorning for free, and the Pearson PTE scoring engines will evaluate your speaking fluency and pronunciation.
The app offers PTE study tools like AI analysis, shadowing, Vocab Book, and many other study tools. The PTE exams are summarized in spoken text, written text, and reading aloud. To practice for the PTE exam, APEUni is a great place.
What is the fundamental goal of the course?
The participants should develop a comprehensive understanding of the PTE test, which includes solid criteria and related strategies.
APEUni PTE course details
They have bronze, silver, and gold packages from which participants can choose. Every package includes group online classes, VIP from APEUni, PTE materials, recordings, group live practice classes, and instant feedback in the class group.
The test takers are permitted to prepare a textual passage of 40 seconds and are asked to read it aloud. The grading system for this test is assessed on parameters like fluency and pronunciation.
- It would be best if you listened to the samples in the practice sessions and then repeated them, bearing to speak in a mild, consistent, and smooth fashion.
- The flow of speech should be at a moderate pace and avoid overstressed/monotonous tones.
- The maximum time length of your read–aloud recordings will last for only 40 seconds.
Written text study and procedure–Read the passage, summarize it, and then follow the illustrated method to concise it. Usually, it is 300 words, and the redefined word limit should be 5 to 75 words.
Methodology–You must identify keywords in each sentence and then connect them, making it grammatically correct.
Practice session–for writing the SWT task, you will get only 10 minutes, and you need to complete it early and then utilize the remaining time for proofreading.
Summarize spoken test examination–People who wish to take the test will need to listen to the 60 to 90-second dialogue and then summarize it for 50 to 70 words in writing. You will also be given 1 or 2 questions to answer.
Spoken text procedure
- When making notes from spoken voice, pick the main point and expand the topic’s key phrases. It can be mastered from the APEUni SST template.
- The SST answer template offers tips to summarize the spoken text. You will only have a 10-minute audio limit and must finish writing in 10 minutes.
SST practice task–It is recommended to follow around 2 – 3 functions at the website of APEUni or on its app only to achieve set goals daily.
Also read: ILGMS Login Kerala: Citizen Login
Login steps for APEUni PTE
- Students should visit the official website ofAPEUni at https://www.apeuni.com.en.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login button, which is located on the top right side.
- Now, you must enter your login ID and password and click the login button.
If the details provided by you are correct, you can successfully access your dashboard of APEUni.